Monday, November 22, 2010

Bees in My Butt Links

Okay, I promised I'd post the links for where Bees in My Butt is for sale. Great news, it's up at the special promotional price of 99¢ for a limited time.




Here it is on Smashwords.



Here it is on Amazon Kindle store.



Here it is on Barnes & Noble.



Bees in My Butt: The Smartboys Club Book 1



Take Monkey, a literary genius with flatulence; Bean, a science and math guru; Vinny, a computer whiz who can’t keep her mouth shut; and Art, an artist who can shoot a basketball like a pro, confront them with a mess of fourth grade trouble, and watch the fun explode.



In Bees in My Butt, the first book of the Smartboys Club series, the members of the Smartboys Club use their skills to fight a group of crazed Ninjas that take over the school. And it happens on a day when Monkey has the worst case of flatulence imaginable.

No comments: