Monday, January 4, 2016

Happy New Year!


A new Day cover 2 small

Hi all, Happy New Year!

It’s 2016 and I’m all set to have the best year ever. I have a special treat for readers of my Dragonbound series. I’ve written a sequel to the series that comes chronologically after Dragonbound IX: Great Blue Liberator. I can’t say much about the new book, Dragonbound: A New Day, without giving spoilers for books 7, 8, and 9. I’ll just say that I heard back from a number of readers that they wanted a book from Devaj’s point of view. They were also curious about the fate of Lord Theodoric’s crippled son. A New Day is meant to address both those things.

.
Best news of all, A New Day is going to be published serially a chapter or so at a time every Monday on my website where it can be accessed and read for free. Later, it will be published as a complete book by Wonder Realms Books.

A New Day chapter 1 can be found HERE. Hope you enjoy it.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Are you tired of searching for bitcoin faucets?
Triple your claimed satoshis with this advanced BITCOIN FAUCET ROTATOR.