Saturday, February 7, 2009

My New Book Coming Out

I'm super excited. Brass Dragon Codex releases this Tuesday (February 10, 2009)!

For those who are close to Utah, I'll be doing a book signing at the BYU Bookstore in Provo Saturday, February 21 at 2:00 PM and a reading at 5:00PM the same day as part of Life The Universe and Everything conference(upstairs in the Wilkinson Center I think). I'll also be on two LTUE panels on Friday at 1:00pm and 2:00pm.

I'm also having a book signing in Salt Lake at the Jordan Landing Barnes & Noble Saturday, March 7 from 2:00-4:00 PM. I'm hoping to have some helium balloons for the kids.

Most likely I'll be at ConDuit in the summer and MountainCon in the fall as well.

Brass Dragon Codex was a really fun book to write. I'm very happy to see it finally hitting the shelves. :)

No comments: