Saturday, December 27, 2008

Writing Once Again

Well, I've survived Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas and am finally moving from writing short stories back to starting a new book. Wrote 41 pages yesterday. If I can keep up that pace I'll have a very rough exploratory draft done by the end of the year. Of course if I'm writing in this blog, it means I've hit a spot in the book that I don't quite know what happens next. I guess that means it's time for some kind of battle. LOL. I feel really good starting a new book.

1 comment:

Lori Conger said...

Wow--41 pages is a lot! Great job!! Can you pass your inspiration on to me? I need it. Congrats on your books. I'm amazed at people who write fantasy. I guess my mind is too realistic to think that way. I just don't seem to have that creative gene in me.