Thursday, December 15, 2011

Family Christmas Activity

If you're looking for a great Christmas activity for your family at an affordable price, check out the Academy of Ballet Arts production of the Nutcracker. I think it's one of the best Nutcracker productions in the valley. But then I'm biased since my daughter is dancing in it. Plus, many of my books will be for sale at a special Christmas discount in the boutique at the performances. The full sales price of the books will go to supporting the dance studio. And of course, I'll be around during the intermission to sign copies.

Performance Schedule:
Saturday Dec. 17, 2:00 pm
Monday Dec. 19, 7:00 pm
Tuesday Dec. 20, 7:00 pm
Wednesday Dec. 21, 7:00 pm

Location:
Elk Ridge Middle School
3649 west 9800 South
Salt Lake City (South Jordan) Utah

Ticket Price:
$6 Adults
$3 Seniors
$3 Students ($2 with student ID)

No comments: